Natural Health Therapies
with Cynthia Griffin
Uplift & Rejuvenate
Yoga/Transformational Retreats and Courses
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.
Yoga and Spiritual Retreat
Hosted by Cynthia Griffin and Lisa Cammuso
More information to come
Stay tuned !!!!
Online Ayurvedic Group Supported Spring Detox
April 8-19th, 2019
$150 per person
Bring a friend and split the cost !!!
Register before April 5th
Cleansing and Detoxifying
Within this process, we slow down, rest and nurture your body with simple digestible foods that work wonders for your nervous system, digestive tract and general health & wellbeing.
• 5 Online Zoom Meetings for Education and Support
• Daily Group Support through a Private Facebook Page
• All participants have an option for “
1” free 15min. phone coaching call with Cynthia
• Friday April 5: Online Registration
• Saturday April 6: Receive emailed Dosha Test, Online informational packet, and worksheets
• Monday April 8: 7:00-8:30pm Orientation 1st Zoom Meeting Discussion: Getting Ready,
Why Ayurvedic Cleanse in the Spring, Types of Cleanses, Being Clear on Goals , Getting Ready to Detox, Cleansing Your Environment, Importance of Accountability Partner. What might come up in Body, Mind, Spirit and close relationships.
• Tuesday April 9: 7-8:30pm Online Zoom Group Meeting
Learn what cleanse is best for your dosha. Shopping list and suppliers.
• Thursday April 11: First day of food cleanse. Start at Breakfast. Zoom 8:00-9:00pm
Brag and Discussion of first day
• Tuesday April 16: Zoom 7-8:30pm Discussion How’s it going? Brags and challenges
• Thursday April 18: Zoom 7:30-8:30pm Last day of Cleanse. Let's Brag !
Discuss Easing out Plan
• Option: Continued Facebook Page Support and Reflections until April 22.
1 Week Transformative
Group Course To Automate
The 10 Wellness Habits of Yogis
Presented by: Cynthia Griffin
LMT, ERYT and Wellness Coach
May 7 - July 2nd 2019
• Do you want to change your life and have total support and inspiration along the way?
• What is your vision regarding the health of your body, your mind and your relationships?
• Are you struggling to make the life changes that you already know will better your lifestyle and add to your happiness and health?
Living in Sync is a group course that creates a supportive compassionate community that holds space for transformation to happen.
Living a Yogic Lifestyle is more than doing postures which we call asana. It means doing what’s appropriate for you right now in the moment, in Sync with the seasons, time of day, time of life, your environment and following your heart's Dharma . It incorporates daily healthy routines of sleeping, eating, moving, eliminating, resting, meditation, gratitude, having good relationships and community.
As a members of a “Dynamic Group” we together be on a growth path and the pace on this journey we will accelerate gradually in an engaging and supportive environment. The pace of this course is designed to create lasting habits and results that are manageable as well as beneficial.
In our course each member pays it forward with positive attention and commitment. The group gives back exponential value to each member. Higher levels of growth and development only happen when we surrender to and commit within a supportive community and stop trying to evolve alone.
What the course provides you
• Dosha Test to determine your Ayurvedic Constitution
• Learning to "Live In Sync" while integrating 10 simple yogic habits into our daily life.
• Includes instruction and guidance regarding eating habits, sleeping habits, digestion, plant based diet as well as appropriate exercise and meditation.
• Helps to support healthy communication within relationships and foster energetic living and healing.
• Weekly live online classes
• Private Facebook Support forum with your group to discuss, ask questions and provide feedback to others
• 3 One on One 15 minute private coaching calls with Cynthia• Recorded video or Audio available if you miss the weekly online class.
2 in person Workshops within the 10 weeks .
• Opportunity to extend and add 3 week cleanse with support.
10 week round starting 5/7/19
Join with a friend and split the cost !
Payment plan available
Special 12 month Membership sign up by 5/3/19
which includes all above
4 rounds of Living In Sync
2 Seasonal Ayurvedic Detoxes
and 2 Thai Abdominal Massages
( A $2400 Value )
Payment Schedule Available Just ask :)